Saturday 28 June 2008




I have had two good things happen today! One being I've been told I can get out of here tomorrow!! Yipee, so I'll finally be able to meet everyone rather than having to transfigure things to make life in here more interesting. And two, I received some mail!

My first ever Hogwarts mail how exciting. They allowed me to have it since it was in a white envelope if it was in a brown one I might not have been able to have it. So I'm not expecting anything as Emma Wigworthy swore she would send one large parcel to me since I don't like being teased with multiple parcels.

So I open it and out pops a lovely Hufflepuff velvet bag! Black on the outside, yellow on the inside, and it likes to transfigure itself somewhat so it also goes yellow on the outside, black on the inside. It's really lovely and I can't figure out why I have this, but out pops out a note saying it's from ROAK! How exciting! The lovely item was from Lizzie Wychwood, she is a very good sewer something I can't do well at all!

So to pass on the good magic, I too have put together a small parcel and it will go out tomorrow, by owl this time not by spider!

See my parcel to Miranda Moonstone is all finished except putting it together and sending it off by owl. Now my spider is insistant that he will take it and personally deliver it to Miranda. He says he's faster and stronger than any owl. So I will let him take the parcel to Miranda, hopefully she isn't scared of spiders. Not that he's big, he's only the size of my thumb nail.

He is under strict instructions that if he delivers the parcel on time, he can have a decent piece of fruit when he returns.

No comments: