Tuesday 17 June 2008

Boriiiiingggg, boring, boing, boring.

 

Do you have any idea how boring it is to be in quaranteen?  I'm surrounded by white walls, white floors, white ceilings, you get the picture.

 

I think my spider made it to school, he was smart and dodged the security personel. Can someone check for me? Leave out some fruit, just a piece unless you want to deal with fruit withdrawl and a demanding spider.

 

I think my stay here might be getting longer, possibly until July th 10th!!!!!! I'm argueing that fact as we speak. Some people just try to make my life difficult. I'm beginning to wonder if it was the Chinese school I just left!

 

Ahhhhh......I'm going to die of boredom 

 

     


1 comment:

Charlotte kaae said...

I left out som fruit in the commonroon for your spider, just beside the fire-place, so he/she/it is having a nice warm place to sleep, and eat until you are here at Hogwarts ;)