Thursday 12 June 2008

ahhhh, stupid China. I'm now in quaranteen for 2 weeks because of coming in from that country. What a pain in the *&^ I'm never going to meet any of you guys at this rate. I'll still only be able to post here, but nothing else.

 

But on a good note, here is a potion for getting rid of snakes

 

1.5 L vodka

1-2 snakes depending on size of snakes

 

 

simply put out the .5 L of vodka and the snakes will drink it, and keel over dead. Something about the combination of the alcohol and snake DNA. Once the snake is dead, just put it into the 1L of remanning vodka. Let it sit for a month, and drink the vodka as normal, or use it in spells that call for any snake like behaviour.

 

As I said, simple!


4 comments:

Quinn said...

Welcome back Lily! I love your idea for snake-control, why should they have all the fun drinking, right? ;)

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the real snake wine ?
http://www.asiansnakewine.com/

Emma Wigworthy said...

Hi Lily - I'm so glad you're back in the UK - welcome home!

I've written a little about your kit in my blog (no spoilers though).

Emma Wigworthy said...

I'm 'tagging' you to to do this meme.
1 What were you doing 10 years ago?
2 name 5 things on you TO-DO list for today?
3 snacks that you enjoy?
4 what would you do if you were a billionaire?
5 Name places you have lived.
6. what jobs have you held?
7 Who are you tagging?