Monday 15 June 2009

Summer camp game

Well luckily I looked at the welcome letter to see what was needed for camp.

In my trunk I'll be bringing:

-lily's homemade snafferjazz jam (just in case I don't like what food there is!)
-lilahs handmade quilt that has a built in season change temperature gauge that makes the quilt warmer if it is cold out, or cooler if it is roasting out. (Lilah's my mom)
-lemon pastilles
-limewart bug repellant
-loose tibwits for the snakes that might be in the cabin
-lorimer's wild invisible animals of the forest book
-lorimer's botany for the deep deep woods book
-l----- magic flint (I can't say what my dad's name is due to his job, but it does start with an L)
-long trousers to keep the bugs and other unwanteds off my legs!




Wingo

w1 Emma Wigworthy
w2 Allitra Spelling
w3 Phelicia Phoenixfire
w4 Violet Starfire
w5 Penolope of Flitwick
i1 Cassie Grubblyplank
i2 Bernadette Hobsworth (4)
i3 Hermione Bagnol (Hogwarts of course, aka Edinburgh castle)
i4
i5 Antonia dela Weasley
n1 Lavender Ollivander
n2 Quietus
n3 Rowena Dragonsinger
n4 Fleur Delohov (piano)
n5 Lizzie Wychwood (edinburgh)
g1 Honoria Beckett
g2
g3 Olive Bumblebirch
g4 Wisteria Lovegood (dragon)
g5 Selena starfire (german)
o1 Emma Gorodok
o2 Emma Scamander
o3 Celestina Pettigrew
o4 Gryphon the great
o5 Bevin Rae Mooney


Hmm no one has a queue bigger than mine (how is that possible??) and no one has the same birth month, again how is that possible?? Have I missed someone?


Spoilee: Well I have the hard time of spoiling our camp counselor how crazy is that?? I'm going to be extra sneaky if I'm going to keep things underwraps. Clara's projects are quite short, only 3 items listed. I wonder if she is really really busy with other things to not have time to update her projects. But I have to say that I love the fact she crochets. I really want to learn, so I am quite envious! I have to say I do the like bride the best!

Spoiler: My spoiler is Ophelia Ballycastle and she also crochets, I need to learn seriously! She has lots and lots of socks in the projects which I think is great. I'm just about to turn the heel of my 4th sock (2nd of my 2nd pair). I have lots of socks in my queue, but nothing like Ophelia's sock habit! Plus she also seems to like fingerless gloves which I also have an issue with.

2 comments:

Ronnica said...

How big is your queue, and what's your birth month? Mine has 238 queued projects, and I'm an August baby. :)

~Rowena Bladvak

Lily May said...

I'm a February baby and I have a queue that is over 550 (haven't looked recently).

In my defense, the queue is large because I mod a group, so I queue projects for that group until I put them in our pages.