Tuesday 30 September 2008

quiz answers

The Quiz...
1 Which is your favorite book in the series (and why)? Probably the first one, as that is the one that starts it all off!

2 If you were taking Owls, which class would you get an E in? Would you get any Ts? An E? hmmm transfiguration or potions. T? easy, runes!

3 Who is your favorite character (or characters) in the Harry Potter series? Has to be the Weasley twins for the fact their personality attracts me, and secondly I have a thing for ginger hair boys.

4 If you had to pick 1 character for a roomate, who would you pick and why? Who'd be your least-favorite to have as a roomate? I'd like to pick Ginny, she is a strong character which everyone passes over for a long time. She really comes into her own. the character I'd least like to share with would be Malfoy, just one bad dude.

5 Hufflepuffs are a hardworking bunch, but also a bit mischevious. Which Hogwarts professor would you most like to prank, and how would you do it? I never thought of it as I'm sure I'd get caught. But I'd definitely use the time turner that Hermione had that lets her take a billion courses.

6 Favorite DADA professor? (from the books, Lucius does NOT count :) Fav??? hard to say, they all had qualities that I liked for various reasons. Each with his own unique thing for the job.

7 Favorite magical creatures? (Also, if for example you like a certain creature in general, but not how they are represented in the HP canon, feel free to elaborate :) I don't think I have a favourite creature, but if I had to choose one it would be my own spider. He'd never forgive me if I didn't like him best!

8 What is your favorite food in the HP universe? Which food or foods would you like to try in real life? Do you have any recipes to share with us ;)? WOuld have to be chocolate frogs. Like to try in real life would be the every flavour beans

9 Broom, floo powder, portkey, or magic carpet? Floo powder, as I love getting dirty

10 Since we're Hufflepuffs... Yellow or Black? Black, very slimming

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hey Lily!!

this is a really quick comment to say hi!
Hope everything is going well for you, and sorry I haven't been in contact, this has been week of hell!!

So how are the studies going?