Sunday 14 September 2008

inside info

Potter Name: Lily May Clearwater

Rav ID: lemonblondie

I am allergic to: seafood, doubt I'd be getting that in the mail anyways! strong perfumes, cats, but I again I doubt that will be coming in the mail

Pets that I have: none :(

My favorite yarn: I love it all, well not acrylic, but anything else!

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? Doesn't matter

My favorite flavor: chocolate, rapsberry, lemon, lime

My favorite holiday: Halloween

I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit)sock, scarf, or surprise me

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: anything! I covet knitpicks rosewood needles, smaller the better though for my socks

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: nope

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) this is my second time

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? nope!

No comments: