Wednesday 16 July 2008

It arrived, and a surprise!

Well finally Olie made it to Miranda's house. There was a slight problem of no one being home to receive the parcel so he kept coming back with it until someone was home.
In the end he did make it, and it appears that everything arrived safely. I guess he made a good decision about not leaving it somewhere, so I won't punish him for seeming what looked like ages delivering it!

I hope Miranda likes it, or at least something in there is useful!


I also received a surprise the other day, another owl from Emma Wigworthy! I received a lovely lovely sock book because I'm new to socks (haven't made one yet!) so this book will be getting lots of wear and tear for the foreseeable near future.

I have been reading the book from beginning to end to soak up all the information, and useful tips that I'll be needing. Once I finish one of a pair of fingerless gloves, next stop is socks!

No comments: