Tuesday 1 July 2008

Almost forgot....

to do my homework for the week. I sat here for a long time this afternoon trying to figure this out...


PSX JBST TRHF?' YSB WXYWXYZE, CSSJDBV SGZY HF FRZ QHY TDFR ZBFRXIDHIW. 'TZ MSXCE SYEZY HBPFRDBV TZ CDJZE DB RZYZ. D QZF FRHF QCSJZ TSXCE IZCC XI HBPFRDBV, RZ TSXCEB'F MHYZ. D'GZ HCTHPI THBFZE FS FYP KDYZTRDIJP

huh? might be your first thought, as that was what mine was. So I tried this and that, and I think I came up with the right thing. Either that or it is supposed to look like above.

Here is what I managed:

"You know what?" Ron murmured, looking over at the bar with enthusiasm. "We could order anything we liked in here. I bet that bloke would sell us anything, he wouldn't care. I've always wanted to try firewhisky."



D=I
G=V
Z=E
R=H
H=A
S=O
Y=R
P=Y
I=S
F=T
B=N
V=G
J=K
X=U
C=L
M=W
Q=B
K=F
E=D

No comments: