Friday 23 May 2008

Only 14 more days until I'm home. Can you believe that?? I'm soooo happy as my time in this crazy school is coming to an end, and I'll be able to meet everyone finally.

Since it is almost the end of the school year we are of course doing our exams. I think the Dean of my department has it out for me. Maybe it's because I'm a foreigner, maybe it's because I'm smart...too smart for them!  So I have to do 90 written exams, annnnndddddd 90 oral exams! I think they are testing me or trying to break me. I'm not worried because I have come up with a very smart plan involving time.

So we're not allowed to stop time as that is against the rules, and we'd be found out. But if I slowed time down, I would be under the radar so that is what I have been doing. So for each minute I slow down, I gain 2 hours of time. So in 5 minutes real time, I am able to study for 10 hours. So I'm able to study for all the exams with no trouble at all. I'm brilliant!

I need to bring you up to date with the situation about the singing for the Olympics. Everyone was singing away and at the most crucial moment of the song, everyone loses their voice, and starts croaking like frogs. It was hilarious especially since Wang Jin was not paying any attention and kept on singing. So of course the teacher thought she had wanted to out shine everyone by making sure we all sounded terrible. It lasted a little bit longer than I was expecting, but hey it was worth it.

I've bought everything that I need for Hogwarts except a pet. I'm still debating what I want. I don't want a cat as I'm allergic, and I'm not interested in an owl.Frogs well, interesting, but I just spent 43 hours like one, so I'm a little tired of the croaking. I need to think about this all as I know some other students have other types of animals.

So that has been life here at the moment. See everyone real soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lily!
So glad you're counting down days! Your bed here is getting WICKED lonely without you!

As for frogs, I've got 2, and I know they'd love the company. Fair warning, they may have the song thing rubbing off on other frogs. Not sure how that works yet...

But get here soon!!!
Clidonia :)

Quinn said...

Brilliant study plan Lily! Don't worry, the work at Hogwarts isn't that hard.

Still laughing at the thought of everyone croaking like frogs.
Lav