Wednesday 11 February 2009

Second homework!

1. Do you knit or crochet? I knit, and am trying to teach myself to crochet (haven't managed a lot of time to that as of yet)
How long have you been at your craft? hmmm 3 yrs?
2. Do you spin? What type of spinning do you do? nope cause that could be another hobby that will take over my life
3. Are there any other crafts that you participate in? I do sugar flowers for cakes
4. What are your favorite yarns/fibers? anything natural, I usually buy wool
5. What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers? acrylic I guess, as I wouldn't use it for items I would wear, would use it for toys not that I make much of those
6. Are there any types/brands of yarn that you are dying to work with but haven’t gotten a chance? nope, I'm happy with it all
7. What are you currently working on? a pair of fingerless gloves for a test knit, and that's it at the moment as I haven't gotten around to what to do next
8. Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn? nope, think I have most of the basic stuff down and
9. Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift? nope!
10. Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks? my mother's handmade needle roll
11. Do you like sweets? What are your favorites? oh yes, silly question! chocolates, hard sweets pretty much anything, no walnuts or white chocolate don't like them much! Yes I can honestly say I love pretty much all sweet things
12. Are you having a birthday during this swap? yes I am

No comments: