Monday 24 November 2008

it arrived on Friday




but I didn't open it until now! Yes I have received my parcel!!! Yipeee!!! And yes I am very patient person to allow the parcel to sit here for two days untouched.

So I opened it and out popped a wonderful looking pattern for socks. Dear me, I have to seriously start making socks. I've only done one pair before, now I have such a beautiful pattern to go with my other patterns from last swap that I think I'm being told something!

So inside my box was lots of black and yellow parcels, with surprises inside each and every one of them.

So I tore open them all, cause well after being good and not opening the parcel I had free range to search and destroy all forms of coverings!

Inside I found a big chocolate bar (no one can resist chocolate!), two beautiful skeins of yarn, one hufflepuff colour and one amazing blue colour (which goes with lots of things I have!), some stitch markers that look very ethnic! a clover knitting counter (I adores this!), brittany knitting needles which are fabulous and I can't wait to use them! Addi lace needles!!! OMG everyone seriously covets these now I can try to find out why that is so. They look awesome and obviously someone was stalking me! Thank yooooouuuuuu!! And best of all two handmade cloths with elephants on them, again stalking must have been done! Plus the most crazy looking pig soap, crazy in the sense that the pig is smiling his head off before he starts to get smaller after using him. I'm thinking he needs to see someone about this fact! And to top it all off a packet of soothers because well I'm always in need of those babies between my asthma, and the weather there is always some difficult breathing to do! Oh I almost forgot, a handmade journal!! Have to have somewhere to keep my crazy knitting thoughts in!

So I love my parcel and thank you my dear dear swapper Anna Meriweather!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I am so happy it got to you ok!

heh, only some mild stalking going on!