Tuesday 11 November 2008

House Quiz

1. If this was your first HSKS, have you enjoyed yourself. If you are alumni, was this term better than other terms (if so how)? I think this was about the same, my time in hogwarts this year is a less than last term. My excuse for that is that I'm working, uni, training, and choir. I'm pretty much never in my dormitory

2. Will you be returning for HSKS7? More than likely

3. What is your favorite part of HSKS? Putting the parcel together

4. If you had the chance to switch houses next term would you? What house would you be in? Probably only for the fact that I have already two terms of Hufflepuff stuff! Having a variety would be interesting. I was actually supposed to go into Ravenclaw to begin with, so that is where I would go

5. Are there any problems that you need to talk to the Head Girl or Prefects about? Nope, or at least I don't think so

6. Has your Spoiler been in contact with you about your package? I haven't checked my blog, or email today so I don't know

7. Have you been in contact with your Spoilee to let them know you are still with us? ;) Yup!

No comments: