Monday 20 October 2008

Missed the quidditch


because I had archery training. I'll be posting my fantastic bruise which now means I'm totally initiated. Plus the president insisted on spilling his pint and trying to get me with it. You'd think for an archer he would have good aim and got me, no such luck for him. He managed to get everything else though. So well done to him.

I'll put the picture up as soon as I'm done with my handmade item for Enna. It's almost done. I just have to finish about 10 rows and that's it! It should be finished tonight!
I'll be within the deadline as well, which is even better considering I wasn't sure if I would be able to get it finished on time for the early handmade item date.


Well done me!

2 comments:

Shawnee said...

OUCH!!!!!!!
-Lav O

Anna said...

oooh, that look really painfull!
Hurrah for archery though, how long have you been at it?