Friday 18 December 2009

Karma and then some

Okay so exams are over (yipeeeeeeeee!), and my brain is still somewhat intact. Well that is a matter of debate for another time.

So finally I can send out my parcel. But of course there is always an issue with me, usually it is can't find the address. Now I'm waiting on the last bit of the kit to arrive cause well it's that time of year and well the owls are really busy. So I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow so I can send this baby off on Monday.

I feel so slow, but hopefully I can fix it by shoving in extra things to make up for the fact I've been really busy this time around. I feel awful you know! And to make matters worse what was supposed to be the item, had to be put aside cause I mistake and I didn't have enough time to fix it, so made something else instead. How is that for karma??

Anyways, fingers crossed for the last bit of stuff to arrive tomorrow!

No comments: