Thursday 15 October 2009

Quidditch task one

1. Someone with the same craft as you Miss Lucy does knitting and bead work just like myself
2. Someone who was born in the same month. Girlywithatwist is born in March, that is the closest I can find to February. I am the only one???
3. Someone from a different country. Ronnica
4. A new HSKS Quidditch player. switchcleo
5. A player who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps. Wychwoodlady!
6. A player who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so!) Yarnguy
7. A player who both knits and crochets. SparkelsandDazzles
8. Someone who has the same favorite color as you. kauraqt loves purple too!


QUidditch is certainly full of people! I went to find someone that has the same birth month as me, didn't happen! I think I am the only one. I found that Pandora has Cornish Pixies, which are totally cute! I want to take it out to play with, but Ollie wouldn't let me!

I have learned a lot about a lot of people, so much so I can't remember a thing! I'm sure it will come back to me when I get a rest from Ollie asking where the snakes are. So I did have fun which is the main thing!

No comments: