Saturday 8 August 2009

Guess what people!!!! I finally for the life of me finished Clara's present. Finally after how long? Mind I have to say that I am sort of missing getting frustrated at the stupid thing. I might have to cast on at sme point for myself now that I have it figured out and that I will stop being trired when I am knitting it.

So things on my parcel are coming along nicely. I'm thinking I might be able to get this out on MOnday or Tuesday dependig.

Other than that I cut my finger while thinking about a boy. How stupid was that? Someday I might have to do something about this! I wonder if Madame Pomfrey as anything for it? Maybe I can be like a muggle and put on a plaster. How cool would I be if I put one on?! That right peeps super cool to all the wizards and witches, mind the muggles wouldn't think anything about it cause I'm sure they have had a plaster before as well.

So lesson today is don't think about boys you like while cutting an avocado. Not sure what happens if you were cutting an apple or something, but definitely no avocados!

No comments: