Friday 17 July 2009

Tink, tink, tink

is actually the sound of rain this time, not me tinking my project for Clara.

It's been really nice to be able to sit here and listen to the rain against the cabin windows. Ollie and the snakes are hanging out outside in the puddles. Ollie has managed to convince them to act like a jet ski while he rides on their back. How does he get away with these things?

I'm working on Clara's gift, and I have about 20 rows left. Which doesn't seem like a lot and it isn't considering I had to tink and frog it a few times. So I have learned not to work on it while I am tired (should have known better in the first place anyways!)

So since most of the item is finished I've been looking at the rest of the parcel. I have the pattern chosen, the yarn, and a few other bits and bobs. I'll have to do some more thinking for the rest of the things.

Poor Clara must think I'm a right random wizette for asking about 20 questions that were relatively random. But she did answer them in good form and humour so something nice might come of them!

Right off I go to tell the snakes and Ollie to come in for some hot treats!

No comments: