Saturday 28 March 2009

It's been super long!

That is to say my week has been. Both really really good and quite crappy as well, I can say it pretty much ends on the good side in the end.

I had a lovely lovely weekend last week as I had a bunch of Hogwart students to my house. Pretty lame thing was that I had to go to the national magical archery competition that just happened to be on the same day as everyone going into town. So I had to travel while everyone had a nice day in town. Competition wasn't all that bad as I bet my own personal best, so not too shabby.

I still feel bad as I so wanted to show everyone around, but had to bail in the end. I'm a lousy tour guide! I do hope that everyone had a lovely time though, and I hope that they come back again. I will totally get the time off if that happens.

I was also asked if I wanted to be the president of our team next year. How weird is that?? I still can't get over it, but I might have some competition which would mean I would have to give a speech. I'll have to think of something good if that comes down to it.

Let's see what else?? I put my back out, as well. Totally going around peg legged. I wish I could put a spell or something on it, but I think I must have been cursed for some reason. I totally have to figure that out!

Ollie has disappeared and I haven't seen him in days. I wonder what is going on with that. Totally will have to keep my ears to the ground cause I'm sure he is up to something. Either that or he has a girlfriend!

I have been working on Emma's project and have it pretty much completed. I have also ordered a bunch of things for her, so now I just have to sit back and wait for all the kit to arrive. Then I have to put it all in nice wrapping etc to make it look presentable. Something should have arrived last week, but it hasn't. I'll have to keep an eye on the post as if it doesn't show up soon, I will have to send them a message telling them that it hasn't! I'm so hoping it turns up cause I really want to see it myself.

Right so all my kit preparations are well underway, and I'm well chuffed so far with my progress!

2 comments:

Emma Wigworthy said...

It was great to meet you last weekend! Please don't worry about not being able to do the tour with us, - we loved seeing you the times we did Those were the best times really as they were when we were able to sit and natter!!

Getting excited about my kit now!

Hermione Bagnold said...

I agree 110% with Emma! I loved getting to see you when we did (as did my boys)!